Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beyond

Tonight I did it

I crossed the line beyond,

the point of no return

I went where my wild mind took me

Without thinking how much it will,

hurt or pain for some one else

Some one close, so close that

I held on so strongly

For I didn’t want to loose

Some one this precious

I have failed that attempt

Of mine to hold on

Don’t know what’s next

Today one more claim fell off

And shattered

It seems I was not as good

In understanding someone

As I used to claim

And for eternity I might not know

How deep the cut was

That I had caused

For my mindless act

I might have to pay a heavy price

I dread that, one thing that I dreaded most

For I have to take it

What ever the outcome might be

For it was me who crossed over

Beyond the point of no return…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm nice one...i never really knew u cud WRITE!!! Gosh look whom i hav got as a buddy!!hehhe

VARSHA

Anonymous said...

hmmm nice one...i never really knew u cud WRITE!!! Gosh look whom i hav got as a buddy!!hehhe

VARSHA

Rahul Warrier said...

well its a wake up call for me too....