Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why…still…love…

She asks me why do I

still help her

still stand by her

still listen to all her crap


I look into myself and ask

why do you help ?

why do you stand by ?

why do you listen ?


I know only one answer

I love her…because…because…

No, there is no cause

I just love her


My love for her has no reason

My love for her has no logic

My love for her has no cause

My heart said and I just did

Love her…


When the world around and

she herself says its not worth it

My heart asks why not ?

For it’s impossible to convince it

with logic or reason


It can’t be taught

It can’t be forced

To forget or let go

For she was my true first


I have seen it in her eyes too

and that makes it more difficult

to forget and let go

or give up,

‘coz she is all that you wanted ‘once’…